Thin line

There is a thin line
between my lips and your kiss;
there is something stunning
in the middle of nowhere
when your soul meets with mine 
and nothing else exists in my mind.

I don't know why
the silence is taking over us,
more than words, just a  feeling
it's everything inside of me
taking part of  you
and doing magic from 
all this misunderstanding.

The shade makes its bigger,
bigger than me and my nightmare,
ending up in a kind of confusion,
without satisfaction, without illusion.

Come to me, come to my world,
kiss me hard before you go,
make whatever that you want,
don't run away slamming the door.

Possess me,
make me wonder
where is the limit,
and set me free...
because of you,
I'm sick.

I turned into a monster
whose secrets got him
I can't run and hide
from the man I used to be.

So I only have to say,
If you are reading me,
Love me
and rescue me.
I'd never been in a situation
like this,
come to me, come to me,
give me the power to the light see.





Comentarios

Entradas populares